The envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020! The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual passionate about conference production and developing strong relationships with stakeholders/ speakers.
Mason and Dale are looking for a driven Snr Conference Producer who is experienced in creating cutting edge conference programmes and nurturing industry relationships to build strong speaker line-ups.
- Identify and recruit appropriate speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements
- Build strong relationships with key industry stakeholders and leverage connections to involve in conference programming and the effective promotion of events
- Research important industry topics and keep up-to-date with trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience
- Support the marketing and content teams to ensure the marketability of conference programmes
To be successful in this role you will be driven and enjoy a sales orientated role.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Solution driven
- Research skills
- Cold calls
- Experience recruiting speakers
- 3-4 years’ of conference
- Physical and virtual shows
- Strong close skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org