The envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020! The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
You will be able to demonstrate your skills to sell exhibition solutions to businesses of all sizes. Successfully prospecting when clients are often hard to get on the phone.
You will be working as part of a Tech portfolio team where you will identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading Tech companies creating multi-year deals and partnerships
- Day to day sales including proactive development of the show strategy backed up with tactics for new business leads and recruitment of new accounts
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
- Develop a campaign strategy with the Event Director that meets and exceeds targets including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- High volume sales calls
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Solution driven
- Ability to handle objections
- 3+ years’ of sales experience
- Driven sales professional
- Strong close skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org