A fantastic opportunity has come up with a fast paced international and undoubtedly one of the most respected events organisations. Running the single best events in the Vet, Technology, Ed Tech and Healthcare markets.
My client is on the hunt for a savvy Marketing Manager with events marketing experience to take their already outstanding and award winning Healthcare show to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have a background in events, conference and exhibition marketing whether in a B2B or B2C capacity.
The purpose of this role is to produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting our events and virtual series to delegates and exhibitors. You will be working across the marketing mix, to promote our B2B conference and exhibitions taking place across the UK.
You will be be responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing our marketing campaigns. You will also collaborate with other internal teams and marketing executives to develop a marketing strategy and plan. You will then communicate these plans effectively to all relevant internal teams. This position is great for someone who is both analytical and creative.
- Work with the Senior leadership team plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and reporting
- Devise and deliver digital marketing strategies, supported by our internal digital strategist
- Lead the marketing team
- Support Senior leadership team determining and executing business development strategy.
- Oversee and analyze performance and execution of marketing campaigns
- Develop partnerships
- Audience Segmentation
- Manage PR Strategy
- Support the professional development of the team
- Technology savvy – Microsoft Teams
- Manage marketing budgets
- Budget management
- Collaborate with senior marketing leaders to develop marketing strategy and plan
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field of study
- 2 years people development /management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate experience in Events / Exhibition Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org