My client runs B2B award winning exhibitions across the globe, due to their continued success they are recruiting for a Content Marketing Editorial.
The objective of the role is to support with the delivery of content strategy for their flagship Technology show. You will be passionate about writing and and all things technology (blockchain, AI, Cybersecurity and Cloud ). You will be working with the Head of Content and wider content and Technology marketing teams to produce and curate content; news articles, insight and industry contributions in line with editorial guidelines for the flagship show.
As part of your role you will attend all necessary technology industry events to acquire news stories, network and extend knowledge.
This isn’t your traditional Content role its varied and fast paced!
You will be bright, ambitious, focused and have excellent attention to detail – with a great sense of humour.
With a informal fast paced environment – the team works hard and plays hard. The business has a focus on developing all team members to create a even stronger and efficient team with reviews conducted every quarter to ensure you are on the right development path for you.
- Produce and curate content; news articles, insight and industry contributions in line with editorial guidelines
- Promoting content
- Social media / conference/ website content
- Support with Content strategy
- Research opportunities to commission features and interviews from industry experts, speakers and event stakeholders
- Liaising with PR agencies
- Weekly e -newsletter
- Manage social media and paid-for digital channels for online publication to promote content and support current marketing campaigns
- Passionate about Content and Technology
What you can expect in return:
- The chance to development your skills in all aspects of marketing and learn from others
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career, with a growing company
- A great place to work (in west London) & Team!!
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- B2B/ B2C
- Previous editorial experience is desirable
- Project management
- Digital marketing experience is a bonus
- 1 years content experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven
- Events experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org